Wednesday 19 March 2014

Evaluation task 8

Now it has come to the end of the year I am able to set myself some personal targets for next year. I have enjoyed the first year but I know what I have to improve on and what I would do differently for next year when we have to create our trailer.
        Firstly I am not going to do an action /thriller film again, this is because we had to carry guns and things that would look suspicious when we are out filming. Although we are not causing trouble people do not know this so could think we are causing trouble. I believe that an action/thriller is hard to film and there is a lot of detail you need to fit into the film to make the target audience realize the genre of the film. Creating an action film is good fun but it at times took a lot of time to make the scenes perfect as we did not think that some of the shots were good enough.
        The things I would have changed is that some of the scenes do not flow smoothly, they did not have a structure because they were filmed on a different day. This made the editing side hard because you were not able to film the shot again meaning that you had to try and change the film to make the shot fit in to the piece. so next time I know that I will film everything on the first day getting loads of different shot and getting everything filmed to perfection we did not film shots from different angles we just re filmed them to make sure they were what we wanted, some were not what we wanted in the end tho meaning we had to go out and film again.

No comments:

Post a Comment